PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note, the discount and promotion code are only valid during the promotion period. Cancelled and unfulfillable orders will not have the discount honoured on a future order.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ORDERS $150+NZD
Free standard delivery is available on orders $150NZD or more in one transaction for delivery within New Zealand. Standard delivery rates will continue to apply to any orders less than $150NZD.
THE PROMOTER NEW ZEALAND INC.
FOOT LOCKER NEW ZEALAND SNEAKQL RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The raffle is managed by Foot Locker New Zealand Inc. (‘Foot Locker’). ‘Raffle’ refers to the end-to-end process from entry via the online platform through to collection in-store. Foot Locker works with third parties to execute the raffle. The online raffle platform is managed by SNEAKQL and payment processing is managed by Stripe.
Winning entrants are randomly selected, and all entries are vetted for fairness: the online raffle platform is designed to stop fraudulent activity, duplicate orders or bot technology.
Entry by Foot Locker staff or their immediate family members, or an individual entering on their behalf, is expressly forbidden.
Entering the raffle via SNEAKQL: The raffle can only be entered online via SNEAKQL. Entries are not accepted in-store or via other channels.
The entrant must provide their correct details upon entering: email address, mobile phone number, full legal name as per valid ID (driver's licence or passport), payment details, billing address and shoe size.
Although the entrant must supply a payment method upon entry, their payment method will not be charged unless they are selected as a winning entrant.
Only one entry is allowed per person, per payment method and per billing address. Entrants must be aged thirteen or over.
Foot Locker and the contracted third parties noted above take no responsibility if any of the entrant’s required details are incorrect.
Foot Locker takes no responsibility if customers are unable to successfully enter the raffle or fails the security and payment verification steps.
The Foot Locker Customer Service team and store staff are unable to offer support with SNEAKQL.
Cancelling raffle entry: Entrants can cancel their order only during the open raffle period and via the SNEAKQL launch page. The entrant must follow the ‘Cancel my Entry’ prompt. Further details are available on the SNEAKQL FAQ: https://www.sneakql.com/en-US/faq/. The Foot Locker Customer Service team and Foot Locker store staff are not able to cancel entries.
Confirmation of entry into draw: If the entrant’s raffle entry has been successfully entered into the draw, they will receive SMS and email confirmation.
Foot Locker takes no responsibility if the entrants’ email provider blocks the email or filters the email to the entrant’s Junk folder.
Winning entrants: Once the winning entrants are selected, the winning entrants will receive an SMS and email confirmation including the entrant's requested size, billing address, payment method, and that payment is being processed.
Verified winning entries are binding. Once an entry is confirmed, withdrawal by the entrant is not permitted.
If the winning entrant does not pick-up their order within this time frame, the shoes will be forfeited and payment refunded.
The winning entrant must present valid ID upon pick-up that matches the details provided upon entering. No other individual can pick-up the order on behalf of the winning entrant. The winning entrant cannot change their size or exchange or transfer the product.
Payment: Payment is processed as soon as winning entrants are selected. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the correct funds are available in their account.
Rejected orders: Foot Locker and SNEAKQL reserve the right to reject entries or refuse pick-up of orders if incongruent, fraudulent or suspicious details or actions are identified or inferred. Duplicates entries will be disqualified, including entries where different sizes have been selected. This decision is at the absolute discretion of Foot Locker and SNEAKQL and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants whose entries are rejected will not receive correspondence confirming so.
Refund times are dependent on the winning entrants’ bank processing times and can take up to 5 to 10 business days.
Returns: Foot Locker’s usual return policy applies. Due to the extremely limited nature of the product, Foot Locker cannot guarantee product can be replaced if found to be faulty. Foot Locker will provide the customer with a Foot Locker gift voucher to the same RRP of the product. Foot Locker’s usual gift card policy applies.
Data & Privacy: Foot Locker takes customer data seriously. By entering the raffle, the entrant will receive SMS’ and emails communication only regarding the raffle. The entrants will not be contacted for marketing purposes by Foot Locker or its third parties.
SNEAKQL and Stripe are trusted partners of Foot Locker.
By placing an order and using Stripe to process payments, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement and consent to Stripe's use of the entrant’s information, which may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of enabling payment processing services through Stripe, the entrant agrees to provide Stripe with accurate and complete information, and the entrant authorises Stripe to share it and transaction information related to the entrant’s use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
FOOT LOCKER QUEEN ST ‘DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT’ 2021 PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This document contains the terms and conditions of entry ("these Terms") into the Foot Locker Queen St ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot’ promotion ("Promotion"). Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and entrants are bound by these Terms.
2. The Promoter: The Promoter is Foot Locker New Zealand Inc. (“the Promoter”). NZBN 9429036451012 Level 2, 16 Terrace Place Murarrie, QLD, Australia (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 8AM AEST on FRIDAY 29th January 2021 and ends at 7.59PM AEST on FRIDAY 29th of January 2021 (“Promotional period”).
4. The Promotion will take place in the Foot Locker Queen St store (“the store”), located at 246 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand 1010.
5. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand excluding employees of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Non-New Zealand residents will not be eligible for prizes.
6. The prizes: There are seven (7) minor prizes in this competition of ‘drop it like it’s hot’. Each minor prize comprises of a $NZD250 Foot Locker New Zealand Gift Card. The winners can use the Gift Card towards any product available in Foot Locker New Zealand bricks and mortar stores. There is one (1) major prize in this competition labelled ‘sneakers for a year’. The major prize comprises of $NZD3000 Foot Locker New Zealand Gift Card. The value of the Gift Cards has been determined to be equivalent to twelve (12) pairs of sneakers capped at a maximum value of $NZD250 per pair of sneakers. Refer to the Foot Locker Gift Card Terms and Conditions. It is the winners’ responsibility to redeem the Gift Card for product.
7. How to enter: To participate in the Promotion, entrants must enter the store, during the Promotional period. Entrants must use their Apple or Android smart phone or tablet device to activate either Apple’s AirDrop or Android’s Nearby Share function in order to participate in the Promotion. An representative of the Promoter will use the AirDrop or Nearby Share function to send a notification to a randomly selected individual in the store, at each hour between 10AM and 5PM Entrants must be in the store at the time of the prize draw in order to be eligible for the prize. There are eight (8) winners in total. Individuals can enter as many times as they like, however only one of their entries can win.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to decide the winners at their discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they cannot make themselves known to a Foot Locker Queen St representative within 2 minutes of any prize draw, are not in the store at the time of the prize draw, or have already won a prize during the Promotion or cannot prove their New Zealand residency. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an individual if they appear, at the Promoter’s discretion, to be unfairly participating in the Promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify an individual who is engaging in inappropriate behaviour towards other individuals in the store or Foot Locker employees.
9. There is no limit to the number of times a person can enter.
10. Prizes are capped at one prize per entrant.
11. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the range of stock available when the winner/s choose to redeem their Gift Card prizes, including but not limited to brands, styles and sizes.
13. Any cost associated with participating in the Promotion and/or accessing the competition locations is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. Foot Locker New Zealand Gift Card Terms & Conditions: The gift card has no value until activated at the register. The value of the gift card may be applied towards any purchase at any Foot Locker bricks and mortar store in New Zealand. The gift card cannot be used at FootLocker.co.nz or any other website. Use of the gift card constitutes the individual’s acceptance of the terms and conditions. Any use of this gift card will be taken to be properly authorized. If lost, stolen or damaged, the gift card cannot be replaced, and any unused value will be forfeited. The individual may not return the gift card and redeem it for cash. The gift card will retain any used value and can be used any number of times, until the balance is fully depleted.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, registration or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
16. The Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of New Zealand. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social network, or any smart phone or smart device company.